Friday, November 03, 2006

*blink*... *blink*

Okay. um. Wow. I was not expecting that reaction...

Right now I've had over $100 donated so far, so that means 2 new guides, or 4 remixs.

While I'm still boggling over that, now for some more technical issues.

What I need to figure out how to do next is publish this blog directly either the Mepisguides.com/index.html file, or the Mepisguides.com/fti/index.html file...

I also need to figure out some way to do a counter on the front page, because at this point, I'm now placing myself in the hands of others, and I want them to be able to keep track of what I do with their monies.

Am I nervous? Let me put it this way. I no longer sweat when facing a Windows Registry with stripped permissions. I'm sweating now.

2 comments:

Jessminder said...

Hi there very grumpy bunny !

That's great news !

Hope this will continue ;-) !

But I'm not really astonished you raised such support. People on mepislovers.com are used to support everything that helps opensource and free software, and especially GNU-Linux through SimplyMEPIS.

We are waiting eagerly for your mepis guide ! ;-)

Adrian said...

Saist, I hope you'll put that to good use. Unfortunatelly I don't think that writing tuturials is a productive business taking into consideration that Mepis community is pretty small. Wish you the best. Good luck looking for a new job.