Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Need some help for Anthrocon...

I didn't really want to do this... but I'm in the position of needing some financial help to pull off a trip to Anthrocon. As I mentioned last year, Anthrocon is pretty much my vacation. I had been planning to use my state tax refund to fund the trip, but for some odd reason, Georgia's tax department has lagged far behind the IRS in getting the refund back. Far behind is defined as the Federal check came back over a month ago and was used for truck repairs. This is pretty much the opposite of the last 5 or 6 years in which the IRS is normally late June, early July, in getting refunds back.

Anyways, in order to raise money to go I have three systems ready to go, well, right now. I'm also adding yet another new tab to the left hand side bar with a quick over-view of how what the product is, and how much I want for it.

I've already completed the hardware report for the first system, it's an Athlon64 2800 with a Geforce 6600 GT. I'm wanting $400~$450 for the system, which depending on where it is shipped to, has an expected total cost of $500.

The two other systems I have are around $300 each, a laptop and a desktop. As I complete their hardware reports I'll edit the post with the information.

For these, email me at je dot saist at gmail dot com.

No comments: